The Science of Happiness is booming.
Your attitudes, behaviours and life choices relate directly to your level of happiness.
According to researchers 40 % of our own happiness is actually in our control.
But how do we promote happiness?
1. Understand that time is more important than money. Time you can´t get back, money is just around the corner.
2. Invest in relationships. Some of the happiest and healthiest people on this planet are those who are in a strong relationship.
3. Learn to trust and support.
4. This life is busy, you are always busy. Slow down. Sit down and read good book.
5. Reflect on the good things in your life.
6. Be kind to others and help without being asked to. Ask for nothing in return.
7. Exercise. It´ll do you a world of good.
9. Spend money on experiences rather than things. Go mountaineering, jump out of a plane or go to a theme park with your family.
10. Stay in the present moment and practice mindfulness.
How do you pursuit happiness?
You can find the Original Post Here.