You want people to look up to you?
Here are some ground rules:
1. Love yourself - If you don´ t love yourself, how can others?! Accept the things you can´ t change about yourself and focus on the things you can change.
2. Listen actively - Listening active to people and asking relevant questions about the things that person has just spoken about will make them feel special.
3. Enjoy the ride - People generally like being around other persons who have an aura of happiness and gratitude about them.
4. Be direct- Be bold and walk the talk. A "No" is better than a hesitant "Yes".
5. Admit your mistakes - Don´t deflect blame. If you did something wrong take it on the chin and swallow your pride.
6. Be humble - Revealing insecurities doesn´ t make you weak, it makes you human. Sharing uncomfortable truths about yourself will make people feel more comfortable around you and they will reciprocate.
You can find the Original Post HERE.