I am currently reading the Alchemist from Paulo Coelho (again) as part of my research for an episode of Motivational Monday on my podcast.
One of the quotes which always hit me is "There is only one way to learn. It’s through action.
Everything you need to know you have learned through your journey."
The book is golden, so many learnings and lessons we can use for our everyday life:
- Be grateful for every day.
- Be observant and open for change.
- Don't care what others think of you.
- Take off your rose-coloured glasses and look at things unbiased.
- Take action and learn.
- Never give up and write your personal legend.
- The real riches are the lessons learned, daily improvements and personal growth along the journey to your personal legend.
- Your dreams are your dreams. Don't let them get derailed by anyone or anything.
- Focus on the present moment.
You can find the Original Post HERE.